Monday, November 9, 2009

Welcome to Tucson, get ready to ride!

Well...UNO Bicycle Studio is open for business here in Beautiful Tucson, Arizona! After living and working in the Denver area for 12 or so years and having UNO Bicycle Studio open there for the last 3, we (my wife and I) decided to move to Tucson to be closer to family and we took the Studio with us as well! I grew up here in Tucson, and also worked in the bike business here for many, many, years and we are back...for good.
Here is a shot of the brand new UNOMOBILE! The car was done by Blue Media in Tempe, AZ. and we look forward to cruising it around Tucson and using it for cycling related events around the State. Lemme know what ya think!
I look forward to working with you bike crazy folks here in Tucson and getting you on some sweet, sweet rides. I will post pics of the Studio, bikes we carry and have built, and commentary from time to time. I hope you enjoy the official blog of Uno Bicycle Studio, "Dos Wheels"!! Welcome!

1 comment:

  1. Bruce,

    The car looks GREAT. Looking forward to seeing pics of the new studio.

    Best of luck!!!!

    -jack-

    ReplyDelete