Friday, December 18, 2009

AHHHH Christmas.

First off, a Merry Christmas to all of you out there. UNO Bicycle Studio hopes you had a great 2009 and have an even better 2010! It has been a bit since the last post, and for that, I apologize. Hey! It's the holiday season and I have been busy with all of that stuff!

I thought I'd share this picture of a very good friend of mine Mark, who is a cycling fanatic back in Colorado. In 2009, Mark purchased 4 or 5 bikes from me and for that I was greatful. Mark's a single dude, no kids, but in the Christmas spirit none the same. I received this picture from Mark and thought, "I have to post this on my blog!" The picture is stockings hung with care. The trick here is that those stockings are labled with the names/models of the bikes that Mark purchased from me! Mark bought a Seven Mudhoney, and a Seven Alaris from me as well as a few others! So what does Mark do? He makes stockings for his "kids"...or his bikes!!! Mark, you are the man! We DO love our bikes don't we? Well, now for the shameless plug part, when you get a bike from UNO, YOU DO WALK AWAY WITH A BIKE YOU'LL LOVE! Just ask Mark. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Festivus, Kwanzaa, etc!!! P.S. I'll post more soon...I swear!

No comments:

Post a Comment