Thursday, March 18, 2010

Tim's VASSAGO...aka, THE BATMOBILE!!!

"HOLY 29 INCHES, BATMAN!!!" This little stealthy bike was purchased by Tim. Tim is also the first customer to purchase a Vassago from UNO Bicycle Studio! Tim is nice.

I was very excited to get Tim on his Vassago Jabberwocky and get him full throttle into the wonderful sport known as Mountain Biking! The cool thing, is that Tim was stoked, and so excited to take the plunge! I love it when folks like Tim are genuinely pumped to buy a bike. It makes it so much fun for everyone involved. Tim is a roadie at heart with a lot of tandem riding with his wife also. He came in, saw a Vassago and basically said, "I want to get into this." And so Tim did. The bike turned out great, and I know Tim will enjoy mixing it up in the dirt and getting away from the traffic every now and then!!! Tim and I have fondly named the bike, "The Batmobile"!! Not because Tim has Superpowers, or walks around in a spandex clad costume, but for the bike's stealthy good looks! Black and gray was the theme and this is how it turned out. Tim, rip up the trails and most of all...HAVE FUN! Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. First off, the bike is awesome!!! Second, I do have BOTH superpowers AND a black spandex costume that I will use solely to ride this wicked awesome bike. And finally, thank you Bruce for getting me into this. I already love it. And my friends at work are jealous. You may have some people wandering into the shop before too long.

    Tim

    ReplyDelete